Friday, April 2, 2010

A Pregnant Woman Taking Pictures

Heather has been taking great pictures of our little babies ever since she got her Nikon D60 from them for Mother's Day last year. Sometimes I'm in the pictures because I'm in the general vicinity of the subjects. Heather, however, never gets in the pictures because she's on the other side of the camera. I would really like for some of the pictures of the kids to have Heather in them. I have a few, but they aren't as good as Heather's. I've decided to take start taking pictures of Heather taking pictures of the kids anyway. Here she is taking pictures at Aldridge Gardens.




When I showed these pictures to Heather, she was surprised at how pregnant she looked. I guess that sort of thing kind of sneaks up on you.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gracious-----she is ADORABLE. I love momma's and their baby bumps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's usually the way it is - I have to ask someone to take a picture of me every now and then - I want the kids to know they had a mom around when they were little! ha ha

    I really enjoy your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete