Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Baby Walking and an Eskimo Kiss

Rosemary started walking in the last week. I took this video after work on Thursday and it's already a little outdated as far as her capabilities. She stops by taking a dive at you, though, so you have to be paying attention when she's coming. She fully expects to be caught.

video

Henry was being playful the other night at bedtime and I got this video of him giving Heather Eskimo kisses . . . and then eating her nose.

video

I googled Eskimo kiss to see if it was an acceptable term, and my results were inconclusive. I don't know what else to call it. Hopefully the term is acceptable when used in the context of a nose rub as opposed to an identification of ethnicity. I don't want to offend someone and get Eskimo punched.

2 comments:

  1. I am still trying to recover from the PPF collapse, but I have to say (having one this age myself) isn't this the best age? This really is the best age and if that is a sweet southern accent that I am detecting in the videos----that means those little baby dumplings will be saying their first words with a sweet southern accent and well---that will just melt the rest of all the hearts living over here in the Eastern part of the world! Sweet little baby Southern Eskimo's---how perfect.

    ReplyDelete